I might finish another quilt tonight, but wanted to go ahead and the stash report up for the week. I guess it won’t kill me to wait to credit the Beep Boop quilt for next week even if I finish it later tonight. I did buy some yardage for borders and backing to finish that quilt, which was my only intake for the week.
- Used this Week: 8 yards
- 7 yards for CATS! (the quilt)
- 1 yard for fabric inserts for cutting table doors
- Used year to Date: 356.50 yards
- Added this Week: 5 yards
- 5 yards for the Beep Boop quilt
- Net Used for 2012: 105 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 128.5 yards (36% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!