The Quilt of Valor finish was the big one for this week, although the two storage bags contributed nicely as well. I also did two small projects, the Charm Dude, and a mini quilt gift for someone I’ll show a picture of once I think they’ve received it.
I also got the top finished for my Periodic Table quilt, and am working on piecing the back today. It’s going to be Roy G. Biv inspired to keep up the science theme.
- Used this Week: 8.75 yards
- 6 yd for the Quilt of Valor
- 1 yd for QoV storage bag
- 1.25 yd for No Fabric Left Behind storage bag
- 0.25 yd for the Charm Dude
- 0.25 yd for mini-quilt gift
- Used year to Date: 124.25 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2014: 71 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 42.25 yards (34% of total used)
And because it’s the end of the quarter, here’s a graph! I’ve been thinking I’ve been behind my usage from previous years, but a quick glance tells me, no, that’s not the case, despite the yardage grab of the Super Bolt sale!
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!