I finished up two projects this weekend, with potential to finish up a 3rd. I don’t want to put the cart before the horse, so I’m just counting the two for now. The first is a tote bag that will be raffled off at the Cotton States Cat Show next weekend. I used some 16 patches I made as leaders and enders and added in additional squares of coordinating colors to make the ears for this cat totebag.
- Used this Week: 6.5 yards
- 1.5 yd for Cat Totebag
- 5 yd for Chevron Baseball Baby Quilt
- Used year to Date: 294 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2014: 185 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 114.75 yards (39% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!