Well, in addition to the Speaker Kits this week, I finished up two baby/lap quilts Friday night to unwind after work. That officially dug me out of the hole! I also worked on the latest Harry Potter POD block so I’m caught up on that, and ready to spend the rest of my quilting time today prepping my handwork for the trip. I attached row 9 to the Tula Pink quilt, so I’m preppy row 10 for my travel time.
And packing. Yeesh, the packing!
- Used this Week: 9.25 yards
- 1.5 yd for 5 Emergency Speaker Kits
- 3.75 yd for Grand Illusion Mod Baby quilt
- 4 yd for Music Bricks quilt
- Used year to Date: 62 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2015: 6.75 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 33 yards (53% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!