This week I finished my Round Robin quilt, aka “Portlandia” after putting a bird on it from a sketch in that show. I also finished the totebag I was working on during the Stitch In Friday night (replay available on YouTube), and the tablerunner I made as my class sample from the “Give and Take applique” class with Susan Purney Mark.
Morelli kindly offered services as a model for the totebag. Note: I think it will actually hold two cats, but Morelli is about 125% of one cat, so I didn’t want to stress test it too much before donating.
- Used this Week: 7.25 yards
- 4.25 yd for Portlandia Round Robin quilt
- 1.25 yd for Good Mews totebag
- 1.75 yd for Give and Take tablerunner
- Used year to Date: 210.5 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2015: 113.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 118.5 yards (56% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!