This week I was working on smaller projects to finish up for the “Community Service Parade” at guild meeting Thursday night. I managed to finish 5 placements, 1 pillowcase, and 2 quilts to donate since the last month, with a good bit of that done in the previous week.
Beyond the donation projects, I also made a tool organizer called “Tooly” (above). and my sample for the next class I’m teaching at Red Hen Fabrics. Still confirming details and dates, but it’s the Tudor Bag from Sew Sweetness. Sample is below, from a new line from Windham Fabrics “Hot Dogs & Cool Cats”!
- Used this week: 9 yard
- 0.5 yd for 2 pinwheel placemats
- 0.5 for 2 Lilac Hill placemats
- 0.75 yd for Tooly Organizer
- 4.25 yd for Hipster Kitty
- 3 yd for Tudor Bag sample
- Used Year to Date: 241.25 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yard
- Net Used YTD: 135.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 83 yards (34% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!