My sewing this week moved along some community service quilt projects; Stargyle is done, although I’m posting photos over on The Stitch site as other instruction steps go up officially as part of quilt-along. I also made a storage bag for the Quilt of Valor I finished last week, and some luggage/carrier tags for Good Mews.
I’m pretty close to finishing my challenge quilt for The Stitch for a late December reveal. I’m using a wool batting, so there’s lots of floofy bits floating around the sewing room. That means the decks will be clearer for the start of En Provence, wrapping up the 30’s Sampler from Tiny Stitch Saturday Sampler, and the #MyFavThingsBOM (latest block shown). All those come together in the next couple of weeks!
- Used this week: 6 yards
- 4.5 yd for Stargyle
- 1 yd for QoV storage bag
- 0.5 yd for luggage tags for Good Mews
- Used Year to Date: 320.5 yards
- Added this week: 0 yard
- Net Used YTD: 191.75 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 114 yards (36% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!