Well, I hope those who participated in the Veteran’s Day Sew-In on twitter had a good time and made lots of progress on their projects! I had a couple finishes this week, and we learned some things on the technical side of the Google Hangout so we don’t make the same mistakes again. Thanks for those who stuck with us as we worked out the kinks.
Here are my two smaller finishes for the week (cat optional in all projects):
- Used this Week: 12.25 yards
- Used year to Date: 428.5 yards
- Added this Week: 1.75 yards
- 1.75 yd of flannel to make more scarves
- Net Used for 2012: 145.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 145.75 yards (34% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!