Another banner week with the finish of the king-size Easy Street Redux quilt! I’m very happy with how it turned out. I also had to make emergency pajama pants for my son, whose class earned a pajama day in a recent fundraiser. I’m not sure why wearing pajamas to school is a big deal, but there it is.
I also finish my two Saturday Sampler blocks from Tiny Stitches this morning.
- Used this Week: 22 yards
- 2 yd for Boxer’s pajama pants
- 20 yd for Easy Street Redux
- Used year to Date: 314.5 yards (Huzzah!)
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Double huzzah!
- Net Used for 2013: 160.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 132.75 yards (35% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!