It’s been a busy week between fall break for school and two days in an actual office for work. I went back and reviewed my “to do” stream-of-consciousness list I typed out last week, and here’s where I’m at:
- Twilter Round Robin – round #2. Finished and shipped! And now I got the next one so it feels like no progress. Gah.
- Panel challenge project – finished!
- Scrapitude Pieces – still in a pile, waiting to be cut
- Overnight bag for pattern review in October – in process of sewing together. So many parts!
- Fabric postcard – still in a pile
- Pillowcases – finished!
- Other panels to turn into a quilt top – still in a pile
- Broken Lonestar quilting – still not sandwiched
- New jelly roll quilt class next week – I bought fabric!
I ended up buying a jelly roll of a burlap print cotton from Robert Kaufman to use for my class next week. We only need 40 strips for the project, but there are some duplicates in there, so I thought if I’m going for texture, I’ll mix it up with some additional texture with a couple batik strips from my stash in complementary colors. Worst case, I get to class and they look horrible together and I just go with the burlap print!
I’ve also been working on the class pumpkins for my kids’ school which get auctioned off by the PTA. I finished one this weekend, and am halfway through the other. Pics up soon!