You know, the point of the stash report is to help me track how much yardage I’m using and encourage me to use more, not to put a rating on how guilty I feel about bring in fabric. Harumph.
Anyway, I was curious to see what Tiny Stitches’ new building looks like since they moved this week, and what better way to help them celebrate than to buy fabric while I was there? Anywho, 5 yards purchased to make the back for a quilt. My only finish this week was a bunch of postcards which don’t amount to much since they are so tiny by comparison. Especially when I put them in the basket that will be used to present them for the shelter, and they barely take up any space! I guess it’s time to make even more this week.
- Used this Week: 0.5 yards
- 0.5 yd for postcards for charity
- Used year to Date: 307 yards
- Added this Week: 5 yards
- 5 yd of fabric for backing
- Net Used for 2014: 189.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 115.25 yards (37% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!