I’m sure what happened to me yesterday than a swirling vortex of anxiety and “hurry up and wait” at work. End result: all is fine, but it was stressful and waiting on execs to officially decide on something about a product I work on.
Anywho, I finished the first two blocks of the Harry Potter bookshelf quilt, done under the “Project of Doom” moniker from Fandom in Stitches. In just pulling scraps I liked for the various elements, it seems I’m really going for saturated jewel tones, which, as it turns out, I really like. Huh.
It’s hard to see in the photo, but I put a silver tulle overlay on my crystal ball fabric so it’s got a bit of shimmer. I’m off to work on the Scrapitude Scrap-in-a-Box Step 1 tonight at my guild sew-in.