This week I finished the purple star quilt for charity, and a couple small items to be donated to my kids’ school for the class prize baskets for our upcoming Bingo Night in March. I did two lavender scented bags, and two crayon rolls since the basket themes were “Spa” and “Arts and Crafts”.
I also started quilting the modern Grand Illusion baby quilt, and expect to finish that next week, in addition to 5 “speaker kits” for me and my colleagues that will look very similar to the crayon rolls in construction. It will have such emergency supplies like chocolate, antibacterial wipes, USB wall chargers, and cough drops so we’re all at the ready while running the conference tracks at the end of the month. I’m hoping making gifts for my co-workers will have me not dread the actual conference so much!
- Used this Week: 5.5 yards
- 4.5 yd for Purple Star quilt
- 0.5 yd for Rice Bags
- 0.5 yd for Crayon Rolls
- Used year to Date: 50 yards
- Added this Week: 0.5 yards
- 0.5 yd for patriotic panel
- Net Used for 2015: -5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 25.25 yards (51% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!