Welp, we’ve been back a couple days and I have been thoroughly covered in cat hair and dog kisses. I log back in to work tomorrow and fear my email inbox a bit, to be honest, but I’ll persevere somehow, ideally with the help of the DELETE key.
In the last couple days, I’ve caught up on my Harry Potter blocks, and done my 2 Saturday Sampler blocks from Tiny Stitches. I also finished the Hydrangea quilt (top was pieced before vacation) this afternoon, and I’m working on two extra (large) blocks for my Harry Potter bookshelf quilt: a Nimbus 2000 broom and the Sword of Griffindor.
Here are the two bookshelf blocks I did finish this week:
- Used this Week: 4 yards
- 4 yd for Hydrangea quilt
- Used year to Date: 145.25 yards
- Added this Week: 6.5 yards
- 6.5 yd various FQs and bits from shopping and gifts
- Net Used for 2015: 67.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 73 yards (50% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!