This report is actually for two weeks worth of usage, which still doesn’t account for much finishing. I did finish the chicken and egg and bacon tablerunner, and one Christmas gift. I’ve got another gift ready to finish this week that will help bump up numbers for next week.
I did stock up on a neutral, some blacks, and a gray, along with some color FQs for the Bonnie Hunter Mystery starting in a few weeks.
- Used this Week: 2.25 yards
- 1.75 yd for Which Came First Tablerunner
- 0.5 yd for Christmas gift
- Used year to Date: 247.75 yards
- Added this Week: 7.5 yards
- 7.5 yd for Bonnie Hunter Mystery
- Net Used for 2015: 128.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 129.25 yards (52% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!