This week I had a couple sew-ins, and finished my Birds in the Air block for the Twilter swap. Not counting them towards the final yet, though, since they’ll end up in a quilt eventually.
I also worked on a couple donation projects – finished the center of one and blocks for another – the dreaded mystery units, with the mystery solved.
I also needed to stock up on some solid yardage and the final finishing kit for Sparking Gems, so quite a bit of intake this week with just a small finish.
- Used this Week: 1 yard
- 1 yd for wallhanging
- Used Year to Date: 138.5 yards
- Added this Week: 15 yard
- 5 yd of solid white
- 2 yd of solid black
- 2 yd for various for stash
- 6 yd for Sparkling Gems finishing kit
- Net Used YTD: 56.75 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 46.25 yards (33% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!