You guys, I feel like I’m an organized person, and yet here is the current state of my cutting table, filled with current projects.
- Scraps from Sparkling Gems (the orange & blue fabric and the purple box)
- Random leftover units (teal HSTs parts)
- Upholstery fabric scraps to turn into a bag
- A surprise quilt for a friend (in the big purple bin with the white paper on top)
- Parts for a second Carry All Caddy to donate to ECQG for the auction next year.
- The Cat Lady fabric for a quilt for Good Mews (the pile falling over)
- 2 charm packs and coordinating fabrics for a tabletopper pattern
In the second row are various bins with other projects in the works, including some pants to shorten for my kids. Time to get sewing!