This week, I catch you all up on everything from the past three weeks. Some feelings about social media, some sewing, some travel, some books, and some IRL experiences.
Join us tonight 7-9pm US Eastern for the Virtual Stitch-In!
Books discussed in this episode:
- Lafayette in the Somewhat United States, Sarah Vowell
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – Parts One and Two, J.K. Rowling
- Truly Madly Guilty, Liane Moriarty
- Help Thanks Wow: The Three Essential Prayers, Anne Lamott
- The Opposite of Everyone, Joshilyn Jackson
- Better Than Before: Mastering the Habits of Our Everyday Lives, Gretchen Rubin