I’m going ahead and posting WIP Wednesday so I don’t actually forget to do it for the frillionth week in a row! And there’s a pitiful Sunday Stash report to boot, too, at the end.
I got three sets of blocks ready to go for three different quilt tops, so one day (hopefully soon) there will be finishes in the spreadsheet for those quilts. One of them was a pretty traditional shabby chic type charm pack that I mixed up with some more modern prints in similar colors for a big four patch quilt; the other two are leftovers from the skirt finishes of prior weeks.
I’m also in the middle of testing a new pattern and that will get finished up in the next month or so, too.
- Used this past week: 1.75 yard
- 0.25 yd for pincushion
- 0.75 yd for Bingo FQs
- 0.75 yd for block testing
- Total Used Year to Date: 216.25 yards
- Added this week: a couple FQ bundles, and some yardage for a quilt back
- YTD Used for Charity: 61 yards (28% of total used)