As expected, another slow week when it comes to the stash (only finished usage was the Tiny Tuffet), but there is progress ahead! I’ve got my Bonnie Hunter Blue Ridge Beauty class project sandwiched and ready to quilt, and another quilt nearly ready to sandwich. Here’s the completed center for my version of Bonnie’s pattern; there are borders on it now, but it’s still a lap size.
I’ve also got to book it and make another sample from the upcoming pattern line from The Stitch! Very exciting- check it out online or in person at Red Hen Fabrics July 16th to see the first three!
- Used this Week: 0.25 yard
- 0.25 yd for the Tiny Tuffet
- Used Year to Date: 179.75 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yard
- Net Used YTD: 84.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 58.75 yards (33% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!