So… apparently I have a blog! In which I write things! Despite all good intentions, with my return day coinciding with my husband’s birthday on Friday, I did not record a podcast. I’ve been a bit social media-sensitive lately as well, have to take some measures to preserve my sanity and feelings. It’s not a new thing, honestly (only 25% attributed to the upcoming US election cycle), but hard to balance when staying active in an online community.
So, having returned home from latest business trip and gotten back into sewing pieces of fabric today, I do have finishes to report to cover the last two weeks, including today’s Saturday Sampler blocks.
- Used this 2 Weeks: 10 yard
- 3 yd for Tudor bag for Good Mews
- 0.5 yd for donation placemat
- 6.5 yd for You Spin Me quilt (debut in a few weeks)
- Used Year to Date: 210.25 yards
- Added this Week: 1.25 yard
- 1.25 yd for sashing for baby quilt
- Net Used YTD: 106.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 72.75 yards (35% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!