Progress on a number of fronts this week! I finished a Christmas present (made with paper piecing - pictures after the gift is received), and also finished more zipper pouches for Wellspring Living.
I also got the backing pieced for Jingle, although that was a single seam and not much to brag about. I’ve got a couple other small projects to finish up before quilting Jingle, but I hope to have it done within a week and a half.
- Used this Week: 7 yards
- 6.5 yd for paper pieced project
- 0.5 yd for zipper pouches
- Used year to Date: 371.25 yards
- Added this Week: 3 yards
- 3 yd white on white for paper pieced project and some grey dot for bag commission
- Net Used for 2013: 185.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 143.25 yards (39% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!