I have very little in the way of finished usage to report since I was working on a larger quilt, but I did eek one small project this week. This is the Noodlehead Divided Basket. Bonus Helper Cats in background are contemplating if they can fit inside of it. Note: they cannot, but it didn’t stop them from trying anyway.
- Used this Week: 1.25 yards
- 1.25 yd for divided tote
- Used year to Date: 242.75 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- I should note I have some fabric on order.
- Net Used for 2013: 128 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 113.75 yards (47% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!
Here are two of my favorite pictures from our hike this week, at the site of an abandoned mill near a river and a railroad track.