Slow and steady this week. I am poised to finish two quilts next week (good Lord willing and the creek don’t rise, etc.), but for now I’m happy with a small quilt finish and my lunchbag. Pics of the small quilt coming when the rain finally stops here!
- Used this Week: 4.25 yards
- 1.25 yd for Peas & Corn Lunch Bag
- 3 yd for Little Logs baby quilt (for charity)
- Used year to Date: 264.5 yards
- Added this Week: 0.75 yards
- 0.75 yd for a charm pack of Florence by Denyse Schmidt
- Net Used for 2013: 130 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 116.75 yards (44% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!