This week I finished up a couple charity projects - the Tabby Stripe quilt for Good Mews, and the blocks for Quilt of Valor. I also received fabric as a gift from a couple people this week, so a little balance of the in-and-our scales!
- Used this Week: 9.75 yards
- 0.5 yd for QoV blocks
- 6.5 yd for Tabby Stripe quilt
- 2.75 yd for group project
- Used year to Date: 225.75 yards
- Added this Week: 4.75 yards
- 4.75 yd for various fabric gifts this week!
- Net Used for 2014: 147 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 79.5 yards (35% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!