Sunday Stash - Scrapalicious

Although Charlotte advised us to proceed at our own risk, I took that as a challenge and assembled my Scrap-in-a-Box top using my own layout. It wasn’t hard to do the math and figure out with the number of blocks constructed and setting triangles what the shape was.  The trick was then whether there was sashing and why there were leftover parts, which is what gives it the mystery, I suppose.

I soldiered on since mine is an end-of-school year teacher gift, and phd the honors ceremonies when teacher gifts are usually given are the week the last instructions are scheduled to be given. Out of respect for Charlotte and the mystery process, I’m not going to post finished photos until after her last clue goes up.

I did buy 2 yards of solid gray fabric this week to finish up the project for my guild swap (most of that went into stash). I think that will be finished next week!

  • Used this Week: 7.75 yards
    • 7.75 yd for  Scrapitude Scrap-in-a-Box quilt
  • Used year to Date: 102.75 yards
  • Added this Week: 2 yards
    • 2 yard gray solid
  • Net Used for 2015: 41.5 yards
  • YTD Used for Charity: 55.25 yards (54% of total used)

See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!

2 thoughts on “Sunday Stash - Scrapalicious

Leave a Comment! I often respond to comments in the next recorded podcast, but if you want a reply here, just let me know!