It was a fun week this week, with the last block for Bonnie & Camille, the next one for Solid as a Rock, the Harry Potter block and the Brown Bag swap for the Atlanta Modern Quilters Guild. First up, the blocks:
For our guild swap, I’ll do a separate post for the quilt I made (and logged into this weeks finishes), but here’s what I got back:
It’s about 21″ square, and those little swoon blocks are 8″ each (which is 1/3 scale from the original Swoon pattern!). I think the only thing added was the white background fabric, and I love it so much! It’s already hanging up in my office.
- Used this Week: 5.5 yards
- 0.5 yards for two placemats
- 5 yards for Quiltus Interrupted
- Used year to Date: 108.25 yards
- Added this Week: 7 yards
- 2 yd navy pin pot for Bonnie and Camille Saturday Sampler quilt
- 5 yard of lime grunge
- Net Used for 2015: 37.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 55.75 yards (52% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!