Just a few small finishes this week, despite having a top and back ready to sandwich for a charity quilt. I whipped up a mini to be reveal on The Stitch October show for our Road Trip challenge. If you’ve a project to share, you can put it in the linky until Oct 30 for a change to win a fabric license plate like Lynn and I swapped.
My daughter asked for a Doge (aka Shiba Inu) pencil case for school back when it started, so I finally got around to make that for her. After fusing interfacing to the fabric, I thread painted the doge itself, and then embellished with a black pigma pen to fill it out a bit.
- Used this Week: 0.75 yards
- 0.5 yd for my Road Trip challenge mini for The Stitch
- 0.25 yd for Doge pencil pouch for my daughter
- Used year to Date: 213.75 yards
- Added this Week: 5.25 yards
- 5.25 yd of Star Wars FQs
- Net Used for 2015: 110.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 121 yards (56% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!