More steady progress this week as we hurtle towards year end! I’ve got some projects poised to be finished, but am not counting on getting them done by New Year’s Eve. We’ll see, but I’m really trying not to pressure myself into doing things just to finish them. I would like to enjoy the process, so I’m working on that in 2014.
I did power through clue 4 for Celtic Solstice, though, so I still get my speed fix! 10 points if you can find the creepy Yoda stare that will be embedded in my quilt. Yet another reason to put this in my daughter’s room once it’s done - creepy Yoda can keep an eye on her once these fricking Elves on the Shelf leave!
And I’m up to 322 out of 576 units needed for my parent’s quilt. I’m in the middle of quilting a baby quilt, so that will tallied in the finished column for next week.
- Used this Week: 4.5 yards
- 4 yd for Cut the Cake (I only had the top in my stash, so only get to credit that yardage)
- 0.5 yd for teacher/administrator gifts
- Used year to Date: 397.5 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2013: 202.5 yards (woohoo!)
- YTD Used for Charity: 150.5 yards (38% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!