I finished the Little Boy Blue quilt (aka Farmer’s Wife Baby Quilt), and a couple bags for various purposes. I also gave away a giant bag of knit fabrics that I finally officially decided I would never use for their original purpose. I wasn’t sure whether to count it here or not, but considering I took in a giant load of cotton fabric from a friend who was cleaning out her stash, I’m calling it even on the ins and outs, only the “in” fabric is something I would actually use!
- Used this Week: 30.5 yards
- 5.5 yards for Little Boy Blue Quilt
- 2 yards for totebag for Good Mews
- 3 yards for commission diaper bag
- 20 yards of knit fabric - freecycled!
- Used year to Date: 279.25 yards
- Added this Week: 23.5 yards
- 2.5 yards of various Sentiments line (charm pack, and some yardage)
- 1 yard of novelty fabric
- 20 yards of cotton fabric from a friend’s stash clean out (might be more, but I’m going to give some of this away, so it should even out)
- Net Used for 2012: 76 yards (can I make it to 100 yards this year?)
- YTD Used for Charity: 72.25 yards (26% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!