I’ve been working on my second Scrapitude quilt (aka Scrapiduex), and piecing together the next step in the setting kit for Saturday Soiree. I’m almost done with step 1 in Scrapiduex with only 12 more 4-patches to go before I can move on to step 2. I’ve got two of the 3 setting block types finished for Saturday Soiree, too - the interior blocks and the corner triangles, shown to the right.
I’ll probably finish up the other side setting triangles in the next couple of days, and then see if I can figure out putting some of the top together since I’ve got 11 out of the 12 blocks needed. The last one gets picked up in May!