This week I rewarded myself a bit with a smidge of fabric. Some of it will be used to make a skirt as I need to build my wardrobe up for the warmer months since my old pants literally fall off of me. Not complaining, mind you, but I still hate clothes shopping! The other intake is the second of three finishing kits for Saturday Soiree, the blue and white quilt.
- Used this Week: 6 yards
- 5 yd for the Periodic Table quilt
- 1 yd for 2 pillows to coordinate with No Scrap Left Behind
- Used year to Date: 130.25 yards
- Added this Week: 4.5 yards
- 1.5 yd for fabric for a skirt
- 3 yd for setting kit for Saturday Soiree
- Net Used for 2014: 72.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 42.25 yards (32% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!