It felt like this week was Block Week between the double Harry Potter block, plus the latest HP block, and two Saturday Samplers. I had also pondered in my podcast this how to account for some scraps I had received, and I ended up keeping some for myself and taking the rest to my guild meeting to accompany a lecture on improve piecing. First up, the Harry Potter blocks:
On the Harry Potter Sorting Hat block, I of course opted to include Crookshanks.
For Saturday Sampler, we have our next in Solid as a Rock (Teal! Hooray!), and 1st in the new program, Sparkling Gems. The Sparkling Gems blocks are all mostly batiks with one piece of “cotton” (the black print).
I also finished one quilt, the teal and orange I showed last week.
- Used this Week: 3.75 yards
- 3.25 yd for Teal & Orange quilt
- 0.5 yd for Ceremonial Ribbon
- Used year to Date: 134.75 yards
- Added this Week: 0.25 yards
- 0.25 yd for FQ won at guild meeting
- 0.25 yd for scrap intake
- Net Used for 2015: 63.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 69 yards (51% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!