This week, I finished up my #SummerReadingQAL top, and have been writing up the prep posts for the launch. The preview post goes up Tuesday, with the official kick off on May 24 over on the TheStitchTvShow.com.
I also finished up another donation quilt, the “Big Hearted” quilt, and have to get cranking on the Saturday Sampler blocks I picked up yesterday and put together the top for Sparkling Gems. Very busy!
- Used this Week: 4.25 yard
- 4.25 yd for Big Hearted donation quilt
- Used Year to Date: 146.75 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yard
- Net Used YTD: 62.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 54.5 yards (37% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!